Payment for Books
For your convenience, you may now use Funds4Books (F4B) to pay for lost or damaged Frisco ISD library books. Credit cards and debit cards are both accepted..
Funds4Books also allows parents, teachers, and community members the unique opportunity to donate the cost of a book in honor of a student’s birthday or graduation or in honor or memory of a special person such as a grandparent or teacher. Bookplates to commemorate these gifts will be placed in all donated books.
To pay for lost or damaged books:
- Obtain the replacement cost of the book from your campus librarian.
- Click on the Funds4Book
- Click “Donate Now” on the right hand side of the page.
- Select the amount to be paid or click “other” and enter the amount in the box.
- Enter the student’s name, grade and teacher.
- In the “Private message” field, enter “lost book” or “damaged book”
- Select payment type.
- Enter payment information.
- If you prefer not to pay online, your librarian can accept a payment of cash.
- Your librarian will receive notice of payment and credit your child’s account.
Refunds cannot be give for payments made online.
To purchase a memorial book or book to honor someone:
- Follow steps 1 through 4 above.
- For the amount choose “other” and enter $16.
- In the “Private Message” field, enter information about the occasion including any names and specials words.
- Your librarian will receive notice of your gift.